Software: Demo version of NSDstat
For those who do not have any statistical software available, it is possible to download a demo-version of the statistical package NSDstat. This version of NSDstat can only be used to analyse the datasets listed below. NSDstat is developed for Windows-environments.
- If you already have a full version of NSDstat, you must only download data (By installing the demo-version, you will remove your licenced version.).
- It is only necessary to install the demo-version once. If you have installed the demo-version, you should download data.
- Those who have access to statistical software, should download data in preferred format from Nesstar WebView.
Data for the demo-version of NSDstat
- Download the dataset 'Regression' in NSDstat format
- Download the dataset 'Human Values' in NSDstat format
- Download the dataset 'Trust' in NSDstat format
Demo-version of NSDstat with embedded data
- Download demoversion of NSDstat and the dataset Human Values
- Download demoversion of NSDstat and the dataset Trust
Download the file to your computer, double click on the file and follow the instructions. In some environments it is necessary to have administrator rights to be able to install new software.
Overview of NSDstat
NSDstat was originally developed as a simple statistical program for use with NSD’s teaching packages for upper secondary schools. The program has been developed further and is now a useful tool for higher education and research.
- Univariate analysis
- Bivariate analysis
- Multivariate analysis
- Listing of data
- Sorted or unsorted
- By label or by value
- Case manipulation
- Variable Construction
- Choropleth maps
- Symbol maps (bars or circles)